Tuesday 4 September 2012

No Respect for Human Rights

Every night when I hear my son coughing I get really upset and angry.  Why must we stay in New Zealand just for the sake of physical bonding and it is birth place when we both have to suffer in our health!  The doctor has in writing and every mother's in the world know that a young toddler with his type of asthma (constriction of his pipe when the temperature drops) would require a warm room to breath properly!  I am paying huge power bill to keep the house warm at 22-23 degrees when in Malaysia, it is naturally that temperature.  

Whilst we have to remain but no one is paying my power bill.  No one is paying my doctor's bill.  

This is a true violation of human rights.  Because of this stupid law, NZ ends up with the highest SUICIDE rate in the world.  They screw up the children's mind at a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment