Tuesday 4 September 2012

Religion is a Sin

I have enough with the New Zealand and its stupid law.  All I ask was a 30minutes earlier return of my child so that I can take him to church but ALL lawyers including mine thinks that it is unreasonable.  Going to church is not important!  

Well maybe New Zealand should change their National Anthem.  It shouldnt be God Saves New Zealand.  Why ask God to save New Zealand when the country doesnt even believe God exist!  Change it to I Save New Zealand since its the one country that has so much emphasis on ME time.  

Maybe God is already not in NZ.  The first place God took his wrath is in Christchurch because it is a blasphemy to call itself Christ' Church when there is no believe in Jesus Christ!  

Sick of the system!


No comments:

Post a Comment