Monday 2 April 2012

Judge and your will be Judged

Now that we have past the first quarter of 2012, there are many people who talked about the end of the world.  To me, it is a welcomed event.  Yup, I sound like a complete pessimist but I do feel that a new beginning is really what the world need.  The world/society has become a "I am God, I am the Best".  I feel really so tired with all the comments, judgmental thoughts, etc.  


Funny though, I find that people who loves to give comments/advice are the people hardest to take it if the same if offered upon themselves.  Whoever came out with the saying "An empty vessel makes the most noise" is so true.  People who are the most troubled/unhappy will love to belittle, make comments and make other's feel worse to make themselves look and feel good.  


Someone's who judge others as being emotional are actually more emotional themselves, possessive but in actual fact more possessive themselves, depressed because they fail to recognise that they are depress.  Honestly, I really think if you have nothing nice to say, dont say a thing at all.  But then again, this is not good in this current world.  By not saying a thing, you are considered either mentally unstable, not confident or a 'yes sir' person.  Sometimes maybe it's because some of us are not social butterflies and we really dont feel like it is our place to comment and past judgment.  


I think if I were to comment on things that I feel strongly about, I would have offended a good number of people because these are the people who cannot take any comments about themselves or their family.  


Yesterday, I saw in my FB newsfeed, a friend liked a photo.  It was a photo of a cloud shaped in a face and the owner of the photo associated it with God as it God's face.  But some of the comments there was so unnecessary.  Comments that belittle her faith in God.  I mean, seriously, if they do not agree with her, at least either shut up or praise her for having such childlike faith.  Why does people get great joy insulting, belittling, criticising others?  


This is the year of the Dragon and the book of Revelation talks about dragon as the beast.  The Mayan calendar ends this year too.  I really hope and pray that there is salvation...


No comments:

Post a Comment