Saturday 17 March 2012

Direct Sales

For years I avoided it but yesterday I finally agree to doing it - direct selling!  I am always skeptical with the direct sales and multi level marketing concept and have never really supported but circumstances has thrown me to explore this option now.  


My biggest hurdle would be myself to believe in the system.  I have faith in the product as it is sold in 81 countries - Herbalife!  I got to admit the product itself is very expensive but people who follow it vouch that they see a significant difference especially their weight loss.  Hehe! My challenge is to try out their weight gain program and see whether I can gain the 3kgs I need!

However, I can only try the product after I sell the product as it is so costly.  The product is FDA approved, has its own research institute and is chemical free.  For those dairy intolerant, it's soy based!  Though it says that it is a good supplement for anyone from the age 0 to 100, I personally (as a mother) would not recommend it to babies and toddlers as I still think a proper balanced solid meal is still more important  for a child's growth rather than a full balanced diet in a powder form.  


I would say the product is suitable for busy people or women who wants to fit into their desired wedding dress as you could see the results in 2 weeks if it is done properly.  


I am not exactly technical savvy to have my own webpage therefore if anyone who do read my blog and wants to give Herbalife a try, drop a comment with your e-mail in the comment box and I will e-mail you.  As Herbalife is international, your local office in your country will dispatch the goods to you.  Only thing that I get is commission which is what I need as a single stay at home mother.  :)


For those who have no idea what I am ranting about, here is the link to Herbalife website. http://www.herbalife.com/global   Click on your continent - America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific.  Remember to purchase through me!  Help a single stay at home mother out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment