Sunday 26 February 2012

Sensible

Today is Christie Marceau's protest in front of the high court.  http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/13018212/bail-laws-protest-sparked-by-teens-death/  I hope the parents could convince the court to tighten their sentencing law... but as I have put it in my previous blog Reactive Law, it doesnt change the fact that Christie is dead.

My son is still very alive.  I just hope the law makers realised the flaw in this system before my son is permanently damaged - whether it is physically or psychologically.  As his mother, I am already drained out of energy.  My week seem to encompass packing his bag for him and then unpacking and it takes one day for him to get back to his usual routine.  Dealing with a clingy boy on Sunday morning and a very tired child is exhausting me mentally.  Not only I am exhausted and missing him, his fish must be missing him too!  Since this insane arrangement started, one of his fish is sick.  I wonder does fish misses his owner...

God, please help us out of this insane arrangement.  If I am feeling exhausted, the boy must be feeling confused and exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment