Sunday 15 January 2012

Dragon Baby

Last night, I had a very nice dream.  Every girl's type of dream... :)  Sad to say, it is just a dream and reality strike when  I open my eyes.  But that doesnt stop my urge to think about my dream and wished it would come true.  Then maybe I could have the dragon baby I had always wanted.  For ages, I always wanted a dragon baby.  Today, at the park, I seem to see so many lucky women who will be having a dragon baby and envied them like a green eyed monster.  It brought me back to an article I saw recently in NZ Herald of that Asian girl advertising for sperm donor as she wants a dragon baby.  She said she is 30 now and could not wait another 12 years to get her dragon baby.  Her parents has given their blessing for her to look for a sperm donor.  I guess like all Asian parents, her parents are also dying to have a dragon grandchild...  


As it write this, I am wondering, how many responses have she gotten?  Does she have a enough to even spare me one? (tsk..tsk.. how could I think of that knowing that raising a child is so costly in NZ but it's my heart/desire talking/thinking...)  


In another perspective, having a sperm donor sure cuts out all the hassle you get with child custody when something goes wrong.  All I wanted when the marriage broke up is our son... nothing else but just my little bundle of joy, my salvation, the love of my life.  


Will I get my dragon baby?  I am much older than that Asian woman and to wait another 12 years, I would have hit menopause. Will God make this special miracle for me ?  The proper acceptable way of course! - no one night stand suggestion please.

No comments:

Post a Comment