Monday 16 January 2012

The Poo Bus

I am blogging this in front of the bathroom, waiting for my son to finish his play in the bath.  I got this book out from the library last weekend.  I didnt know how my son will react to it but I guess he likes the way I read it so we read it everyday and he 'reads' it by himself in the toilet. 
Front cover

Back cover

Now, he says "Goodbye, poo poo" before we flushes the toilet and of course, I have to add  "Have a fun time Uncle Toad!"  :)  In fact, I think I also 'believe' the book.  I do wonder what happens when I flush the toilet but now I can imagine Uncle Toad driving the first poo leading the remaining poos heading towards the seaside.  :)  It will be a gross book but if you are open minded (and of course my friends know that the toilet is my 2nd home), it is a funny book.  It sheds a new light to your daily excretion.  :)  For those who find difficulty going to the toilet, maybe the book will help you ease yourself much easier.  


"All aboard the poo bus!"




3 comments: